Everything You Need to Know About Voice Search SEO
Following the innovations will always affect your position on the internet. In recent years, voice searching has been raised and become preferred on search engines especially on mobile. If you do not make your site optimized for voice search SEO, it will possibly affect your place and put you on a lower row on the search engines.
You should never underestimate the people who use the voice search feature on searches. Although the percentage of people using the voice search feature is low, it has very impressive importance in general. If you are aiming to have a better place for searches, you must take into consideration all of the conditions. Especially in the following year, the usage of voice search will keep rising and if you do not optimize your site for voice search SEO, you will be directly affected by the situation.
In addition to that, it is easy to recognize that people do not prefer to go with the traditional ways on any part of the internet and technology. Most people are open the innovations and new features at the same time. If you would like to have a successful and effective website, you must pay attention to the preferences of people on the internet. For this reason, voice search has an essential role in the success of your site.
If you would like to optimize your site for voice search SEO, the guide that we prepared for you will help you to understand every detail that you need to know. Let’s look at them!
What is Voice Search SEO?
The voice search recognizes the voice of those who search things on the search engines by using the voice search feature instead of using the keyboard on the devices. Also, various devices are providing a service that you can use by your voice. Siri of Apple, Alexa of Amazon, Google Assistant, and also Cortana of Microsoft can be given as examples for that. When we think about search engines, we can directly reach the information of the percentage of those using voice search on Google. We can easily understand that people started to tend to search by using the voice search feature on the search engines. If you would like to have an effective strategy, you must follow the actions and preferences of users. While it is essential for today, you must also pay attention to voice search for the future at the same time. If you would like to improve your site and have a better place for searches, you must be sure that your website is available and optimized for voice search.
What Are the Benefits of Voice Search SEO 2022?
If you need some reasons to make your site optimized for voice search and would like to know more about the advantages of voice search SEO, we listed some of the benefits that you are going to have after your website became optimized for voice search. Let’s look at the benefits of voice search SEO 2022.
- As we mentioned above, the voice search feature will directly affect the place of your site on the search engine. When you make your website optimized for voice search, you will be able to get more visitors while your place can be higher on the search engine at the same time.
- Your website became more visible on searches and you will be able to reach your target audience easier than before. It will also provide you a higher income because when you reach your target audience, your visitors will be raised at the same time. Consequently, voice search will improve your website in every way.
- In addition to that, the authority of your website will be rising when you optimize voice search as well.
Test Your Website Issues
You can quickly analyze your site
Why Does Voice Search Become Popular?
During the day, people spend time at work, at school, or different activities and they see the voice search more comfortable instead of typing the sentences on the browser search. If they are occupying something, they tend to search the information by using the voice search. In this way, they do not waste time while they are doing something else. In addition to that, it is significantly easy and fast to search the information by talking. Eventually, if you would like to every possible visitor and your target audience you must optimize your website for voice search. It should be noted that the population of voice search usage is raising day by day. So, you will be able to have an advantaged position when you optimize your site for voice search at the same time.
Requirements for Voice Search SEO
While there are many different advantages that you are going to have, you need to know the requirement of voice search SEO at the same time. If you would like to optimize your website for voice search, you must pay attention to the information that you are going to see below.
- When you create content on your site, you use many different keywords on the content but people will not search the content by using the keywords on the voice search. For this reason, you must create questions that users can search on voice searching. You must determine the possible or most searched keywords to the questions. The preferences of the keywords are extremely crucial to reach the possible visitor. You must be sure that you determined the correct keywords for the questions that you are going to make.
- Besides making correct questions for voice search, the long-tail keywords are essential as you use them on the content. You must pay attention to long-tail keywords. During the process, you must think about the possible long-tail keywords that users or visitors might search on the voice search. You can also inform yourself about the keyword usage for voice searches as well.
- Lastly, on the voice searches, people may use different keywords to find the information that they would like to reach because it is different than the search that they use the keyboard. The language that you will have must be natural.
If you would like to reach your target audience and more visitors, you must pay attention to the information that we mentioned below. In this way, when people search a keyword or question on voice search, they will be able to reach your page easier. To optimize your site correctly, you must know the possible actions and questions that users are going to have. You will be able to find more detailed information about requirements and strategies that you need to know about voice search on the following parts of the article at the same time.
Try for free to boost your website traffic!
Why is Voice Search Different than Browser Search?
While the voice search and the browser search look similar, there are fundamental differences between these searches because the way that users search keywords and information is different in each way.
- The keyword that users search on the voice search is longer than browser search because, on the voice search, searches are more conversational. When you search for something on the browser, you use direct keywords that can be in the content, but on the voice search, you can ask questions like you are talking to a person.
- Also, the voice search is faster than the browser search. You may reach the correct and useful information directly. Google notices that visitors who use the voice search would like to reach the correct and useful information as soon as possible. For this reason, it provides the best results to the users.
Strategies that You Need to Know About Voice Search
As we know, the high competition on the marketing forces you to follow the innovations and features. Even the voice search does not have completely the highest rate of searching, users start to use it more every day. The usage rate of voice search will be higher in the following terms and if you would like to stay in the competition, your website has to be optimized for the voice search. Eventually, you should know how to optimize the website for voice search SEO and essential information about optimizing your content for voice search at the same time. You can find the strategies that you need to know about voice search SEO below.
Test Your Website Issues
You can quickly analyze your site
Importance of Long Tail Keywords
On the voice search, users will have a natural talking style and the words that they are going to use will be longer than the traditional browser search. If you would like to reach your visitors, you must determine the correct long tail keywords to use. The correct keywords are crucial for Google, and if you do not use the exact same long tail keywords, you will not be able to reach your target audience and your possible visitors because they will not be able to find you on searches. You need to focus on the best results on Google and determine the keywords that the users will search for.
Enhancing Loading Time of the Website
The speed of your website is one of the most essential key points of the success and effectiveness of your website. If you would like to keep the visitors and users on your website more, the speed of your site must be high enough, otherwise, they will leave your site in less than a second if you offer a loading time which is not enough. The websites which do not have a high speed and enough loading time are usually left in some seconds by the visitors. It means that this situation will increase the bounce rate of your site and it causes having worse places on the search engine. The loading time must be optimized on your website site and it is a requirement.
The necessities of loading time are the same for voice search and browser at the same time. If you do not provide high speed website, the search engine will not use your website for voice searches and you will not be able to reach the target audience. You need to follow the recommendations, guides, and requirements of loading time for the search engine and you can also follow the determined recommendations of Google at the same time.
Consequently, a website that does not have a high speed will have a higher bounce rate and it will directly affect the place on the search. This situation will make the website invisible to users and visitors as well. If you do not want to face this issue, you must have the appropriate loading time and follow the needs for the speed of your page.
Using Natural and Conversational Language for the Content
The requirement of voice search is using natural and conversational language for the content that you are going to create because users will search the information that they would like to reach on the search engine will search the keywords and sentences as they are talking with someone. Instead of using basic and short keywords as on the traditional browser search, the voice search is more different and more natural than that. When you use natural and conversational language on your content, the chance of reaching the possible visitors and the target audience will be higher.
In addition to that, conversational language provides a lot of advantages at the same time. For instance, you will be able to be more visible in the searches when you use natural language. It should be noted that you use keywords that are not appropriate for voice search, you will not be visible on the searches. For this reason, there are some essential points that you need to know about using conversational and natural language in your content. You can see the information below which may guide you in deciding on the language and keywords that you will use for the content.
- You need to determine the types of keywords that the users or visitors prefer.
- You must have knowledge about the language styles of the users might have.
- You should inform yourself about the possible questions and answers that the users may ask on the searches.
- You need to check the keywords and questions that you are going to use to test the performance of the questions and keywords on the voice searches. In this way, you will be able to find the correct keywords and full sentences for the questions that you will create for the voice search.
You need to check all of the steps that you saw above carefully if you would like to be visible on the voice searches. The question that you are going to create must have all of the necessities that we mentioned above as well. The language that you will use also has to be natural and conversational. Lastly, you should not see same the voice search and the traditional browser search because the necessities are totally different for both of them.
According to studies, those who use voice search on the search engine instead of using the traditional method, usually search on mobile. The usage of the search engine and the voice search is significantly easy and fast on mobile. Consequently, your website must be suitable for mobile. In addition to that, the contents that you are going to create also must be available for mobile. When you do not make a mobile-response website, they will not be able to reach your search on the search engine and it will also affect your place directly on the searches at the same time.
It should be noted that mobile devices are extremely crucial for voice search SEO because it the most common or only preferred way for voice searches. Eventually, mobile compatibility is a requirement and a need for your website. You must create a mobile-response website and you need to test your website for mobile as well.
Google My Business Listing
The other way to be visible on the voice search is preferring Google My Business that you will be able to use for free to increase the interaction of the customers and users at the same time. When your website will be on Google My Business, the users will be able to find you easier than before. You might have noticed that people are often using the voice search for the locations which are located near them. If you would like to increase the interaction of the visitors and customers, you must have your account on Google My Business. You can directly visit the page of Google and manage your business there. There is some required information that you will need to add such as; your phone number, address, and name.
You will be able to add various effective things to your site when you are on Google My Business. Google is guiding you during the creating of your account and managing your site at the same time. If you would like to improve SEO and reach your target audience easily, you should have an account on Google My Business.
Need more information about Local SEO? Then you can check out our SEO Checklist.
How to Use Keywords for Voice Search?
The keywords that you are going to use on the voice searches will be different than the keywords that you use on the traditional browser search. There are some requirements for using the correct keywords for the voice search.
– First, the language that you are going to prefer must be natural and conversational because the users will search the information as they are talking with a person.
– Secondly, you must use appropriate long tail keywords.
– Thirdly, you should determine the possible questions and answers that the users might ask on the voice search.
To have more information about the usage of keywords for voice searches, you can look at the article which may guide you about voice search SEO.
How Do I Get Found on the Voice Search?
If you would like to be more visible on the voice searches on the search engine, you must know some crucial strategies for your website and the contents that you are going to create for your website. You can see some of the important keys to optimizing your website successfully for voice search SEO below.
1. You need to use the appropriate keywords for the content.
2. You must use natural and conversational language.
3. Your website has to be suitable for mobile using.
4. You can prefer to have an account on Google My Business to be more visible on the voice searches.
5. You need to understand the possible questions of the users and need to make appropriate questions and answers at the same time.
6. You need to guess the action of the users.
When your website includes the points that you saw above, you will be able to make it more visible than before. For more detailed information about the usage of keywords for the voice searches, the language that you must prefer, the questions and answers, and for all of the required information, you can read the article that we prepared for you.
What is the Percentage of the Voice Searches of Google?
According to the Google reports for 2021, the percentage of voice searches became 27% on the global population and it keeps rising day by day. So, having a website that is suitable for mobile is extremely crucial in the competition area with your competitors. If you would like to reach those who prefer voice search and be more visible on the search engine, optimizing your website for the voice search is recommending.
How Do I Optimize My Website for the Voice Search?
If you would like to optimize your website for the voice search, you must inform yourself about the necessities that you need to have. Using long-tail keywords, having a website that is suitable for mobile, using natural and conversational language could be the main examples for optimizing a website for the voice search. For more information, you can prefer the whole article which can guide you.
Test Your Website Issues
You can quickly analyze your site